- These sector are labour intensive and generate more labour per unit of capital infused.
- These sector have the potential for broader social transformation.
- These sector can also play crucial role in export and hence the overall growth.
- The creation of employment opportunities in these sector is far more inclusive and it address the issue of inequality and unbalanced growth.
- Further India has an advantage of competitive pricing due to availability of cheap labour.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes