Financial inclusion is the pursuit of making financial services accessible at affordable costs to all individuals and businesses, regardless of net worth and size, respectively. Financial inclusion strives to address and proffer solutions to the constraints that exclude people from participating in the financial sector. It is also called inclusive financing.
Government has launched various schemes to achieve financial inclusion like Jan dhan yojana, Mudra yojana, Kisan credit card to achieve financial inclusion. But the inclusion need to be taken to next level. Following ways can be the solution for plugging the loopholes in financial inclusion:
- Launching a programme for comprehensive financial literacy programme.
- Assessment of performance of banking correspondent and give better incentive.
- Facilitating the growth of online and paperless banking
- Using technology to improve the assessment of credit worthiness for household and informal business.
- Leverage payment banks and other platforms to scale up systems in underserved areas.
- Overhaul the regulatory framework governing financial product to attract households.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes