Structural challenges : definition
- Redistribution: intrinsic limitation in terms of the effectiveness of targeting.
- State capacity: to handle its domain of delivering on health and education remain impaired for maximum number of states.
- Competitive federalism failed to idealised a model of delivery of essential services like health and education. Competitive populism needs a counterpart in Competent service delivery.
- Ambivalence towards the private sector and property.
- Legacy issue of retroactive taxation.
- Agriculture, where the protection of intellectual property rights, for example in seeds, remains a challenge
- Government dream of making world class airline, despite decade s of failure.
- Fertiliser sector: easy to rehabilitate the incompetent plant rather than facilitate the exit of egregiously inefficient one.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes