- Allowing market to penetrate in the non -efficient areas.
- Government need to do way with the fear of private sector intrusion and instead adopt the role of facilitator.
- Intellectual property rights need to be preserved and ecosystem of safety of IPR should be there.
- Rational and quick decision making on the unviable public sector units.
- Allowing economic agents to face market prices so that efficiency can be attained. Do away with archaic law such as APMC.
- Big taxation reforms in taxation sector.
- Subsidy rationalisation.
- Given the difficulty of reforming labour laws per se, the thrust could be to move towards affording greater choice to workers which would foster competition amongst service providers.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes