Financial Inclusion can be defined as the delivery of banking services at an affordable cost especially to the marginalized section of society. The essential feature of financial inclusion is to ensure accessibility of financial services like bank accounts, low cost credit, insurance facilities etc.
- Lack of financial literacy and technology fatigue.
- High operational and maintenance cost for banks in remote areas.
- Inability of poor people to provide collateral security.
- Poor conncetivity and poor banking correspondent to population ratio.
- Presence of money lender who are relatively more accessible than financial institutions.
- Infrastructure deficit.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes