The solution can be divided under two heads one short term and other medium and long term solutions.
SHORT term solutions:
- Strict enforcement through heavy penalties on agriculture waste burning using based tools detecting fires
- Incentive to farmers for not buring crop residue.
- Coordination across states and NCR.
Long term solutions:
- Implement congestion pricing for vechiles
- Expand and increase public buses dramatically to reduce private vehicle use.
- Phase out old vehicles
- Accelerate BS-VI
- Expand modernize bus fleet.
- Use tech. to convert agriculture waste into usable concentrated fodder or bio fuels
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes