The Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) scheme relates to provision of assistance for the following type of activities:
- a) Financial assistance to animal welfare organizations for maintaining the stray animals in distress and for their treatment (financial assistance based on the number of animals kept for their fodder, water, minor treatment etc).
- b) Human education programmes for the welfare of animals are implemented by the AWBI. Capital expenditure at the Board’s headquarters i.e. expenditure on non-recurring items such as purchase of assets/equipments.
- c) Expenditure on a variety of other animal welfare activities such as rescue of cattle from illegal smuggling and transportation, rehabilitation of rescued circus animals, lab animals, inspections, legal expenses in connection with court cases pertaining to animal welfare, mobile clinics is also incurred.
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes