Social Forestry means the management and protection of forests as well as afforestation of barren lands with purpose of helping in the environmental, Social and rural development. Social forestry is forestry for community development. Thus, it is people oriented, value based management of forests with a major objective of satisfying the needs, wants and aspirations of both the people and the government.
- Foster ecological balance
- Efficient conservation of water and soil
- Utilised wasteland and degraded land
- Reduce pressure on natural forest
- Meet the local need for firewood, timber,bamboo, fuel and fodder
- Provide employment opportunities
- Help to increase in the level of farm incomes.
- Development of local cottage industries
- All around rural development
- Provide stabilisation in agricultural production
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes