The CWC resolution condemned fascist aggression. It said that
- India could not be party to a war being fought ostensibly for democratic freedom, while that freedom being denied to India.
- If Britain was fighting for democracy and freedom, it should prove it by ending imperialism in its colonies and establishing full democracy in India.
- The government should declare its war aims soon and also as to how principles of democracy were to be applied to India.
The congress leadership wanted to give every chance to the viceroy and British government.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes