- i) Realisation that the true nature of British rule was exploitative, and the government, instead of conceding more, was taking away even what existed.
- ii) Growth of self- confidence and self- respect.
iii) Impact of growth of education- increase in awareness and unemployment.
- iv) International influences and events which demolished the myth of white/ European supremacy for ex. Emergence of Japan as an industrial power, Abyssinia’s victory over Italy, Boer wars in which British faced reversed.
- v) Reaction to increasing westernisation.
- vi) Reactionary policy of Curzon( ??? please write in the comment section)
vii) Existence of militant school of thought
viii) Emergence of trained leadership.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes