OBJECTIVES OF SOCIAL LEGISLATION :
- Social legislation derives its inspiration from our constitution and has the following specific objectives: i)Removal of discrimination on the grounds of sex, religion, caste, class etc. and promotion of equality to all. ii)Safeguard the rights of the weaker section such as women, children, elderly, widows, destitute and the backward classes. iii)Eradication of traditional malpractices and social evils such as untouchability, dowry, child marriage, female infanticide etc. iv)Provision of social security.
AIM OF SOCIAL LEGISLATION :
- To change and reorganize society by improving its social and economic condition. Each individual of the society has to be given equal rights and equal opportunities. § Social legislation aims to address social problems through legislative means, and initiates process of social reform and social change based on sound social rules. § Since the process of social change in fast social legislation also provides desired direction to changes.
NEEDS FOR SOCIAL LEGISLATION :
- to ensure social justice, to bring about social reform, § to promote social welfare, § to bring about desired social change, § to protect and promote of rights of socioeconomically disadvantaged groups of the society.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes