Indian Railways has launched the mission Satyanishtha. It aims at sensitizing all railway employees about the need to adhere to good ethics and to maintain high standards of integrity at work. It is the first ever such mission by any government organisation.
The objectives of the Mission are
- To train every employee to understand the need and value of ethics in Personal and Public life.
- To deal with ethical dilemmas in life and Public Governance.
- To help understand the policies of Indian Railways on ethics and integrity and the employee‟s role in upholding the same.
- To develop inner governance through tapping inner resources.
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes