1) the provisions is codified into a single legal document. Provisions means the schedule, parts, articles are clearly defined in a single article.
2) It is a enacted constitution. It has been brought into existence by a body especially designed for this. Like Constituent assembly in the case of India.
3) Constitution is supreme. No body is above Constitution. For ex. In India Parliament is created by the constitution and hence Constitution is supreme.
5) There is marked difference between constitution law and ordinary law. Ex. RTI is not a part of constitution law, it is an ordinary law.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes