Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost. Aadhaar ecosystem comprises of core infrastructures with the objective of providing enrolment, update & authentication services.
Advantage of Aadhar:
- We never had a universally acceptable and portable Id.
- Aadhar is a free initiative and fully inclusive.
- Centralisation of data to prevent its duplication.
- It is the backbone of digitisation.
- Inclusive Id serves no purpose if they are not verifiable. So, Aadhaar completely address this problem.
- UIDAI know the details and is committed to upheld the privacy.
Hence Aadhar will help to achieve the SDG-16( to provide legal identity for all including birth registration), It will also help to everyone count and bring under the umbrella of welfare schemes and policies.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes