Competitive federalism make states a competitive unit which provides a package of services and fiscal environment that attracts more resources. It is akin to market place system.
Benefits of CF:
- Promotes innovation
- Better services to citizens
- Place emphasis on continuous reforms
- Discipline state fiscally
- Best suited to deal with the pressures of globalisation
- Harmonisation of laws and policies
- Quashing of archaic laws and executive directions
- Adoption of best practices.
- Can foster unequal competition
- Concept more applicable to countries like USA.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes