FSOC technology uses beams of light to deliver high speed, high capacity connectivity over a long distance. The energy beam is sent through clean air or space from the source to the destination, rather than guided through an optical fibre. As long as there is a clear line of sight between the source and the destination, communication is possible.
- It will help to provide last mile connectivity. To lay cables of users in the last mile is very costly for service providers as the cost of digging to lay fiber is so high.
- It is suitable for military purpose also as it is secure and undetectable.
- Installation is very easy and it has very low investment.
- It is a straight forward deployment system. There is no need for spectrum license or frequency coordination
- Low power consumption per unit transmission of data.
- Electromagnetic and radio magnetic interference cannot affect the transmission.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes