Biodynamics a holistic, ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening, food, and nutrition. Biodynamics is rooted to integrate scientific understanding with a recognition of spirit in nature. Around the world, biodynamics is alive in thousands of thriving gardens, farms, vineyards, ranches, and orchards. The principles and practices of biodynamics can be applied anywhere food is grown, with thoughtful adaptation to scale, landscape, climate, and culture.
Benefits of Biodynamics:
1) It cultivates and nurture biodiversity.
2) It generates on farm fertility and increase the yield.
3) Compost is enlivened with biodynamic preparation.
4) Biodynamic sprays enhances soil and plant health.
5) Biodynamics approaches pest and disease holistically.
Case study in favour of biodynamic agriculture:
A fusion of traditional practices, management expertise and technology has taken agriculture to a higher level at a farm located in Udayampuli Village of Tirunelveli district. Jaycee Agro Farms has emerged as a model in which the farmer is in control of the food chain — from production to marketing.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes