Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. This field overlaps with electronics, computer science, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology and bioengineering.
Application in agriculture:
- Robots can be used to farming on a large scale, with efficiency and in lesser time. Helps in extensive farming.
- Robots make it possible to do agriculture in rugged, harsh terrain areas. It makes farming a child’s play like remote controlled farming.
- Robots make ploughing, sowing, harvesting and thrashing faster and accurate. Robotics can make farming systematic, ordered and efficient. Robots can be used in weeding out pests, unwanted herbs. No need to use chemical pesticide, herbicide.
- Making farmers life more comfortable, avoiding intense sunlight and harsh weather. Robots can be used in preventing the attack of wild stray animals. Effective monitoring of the crop using drone.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes