- Bihar waters down liquor law, 1st-time offence now bailable
- People caught for the first time drinking liquor in Bihar will be allowed to go free after payment of Rs 50000 fine or will spend three months in jail, according to a Bihar government proposal to amend the state’s prohibition law.
- The state cabinet approved the government’s proposal to table an amendment bill in the state assembly during the monsoon session (from July 20) to make changes to the Bihar Prohibition and Excise Act, 2016.
- Regarding punishment for manufacturing and trading in liquor, The first such offence will invite imprisonment for a minimum of two years and a minimum of 10 years for second and subsequent offences
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes