· Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
Main Objective: Financial support for growth of micro enterprises sector.
Pradhan Mantri MUDRA (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency) Yojana was launched with the purpose to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and is available from all Bank branches across the country.
The small businesses/startups or entrepreneurs can avail loans from Rs. 50 thousand to 10 Lakh to start/grow their business under the three, Shishu, Kishore and Tarun categories of the scheme.
· Skill India
Main Objective: Train over 40 crore people in India in different skills by 2022.
The main goal of Skill India Program is to create opportunities, space and scope for the development of talents of the Indian youth. The scheme also targeted to identify new sectors for skill development and develop more of those sectors which have already been put under skill development for the last so many years.
· Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY)
Main Objective: To achieve inclusive growth, by developing skills and productive capacity of the rural youth from poor families.
DDU-GKY aims to train rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages. It is one of the cluster initiatives of the Ministry of Rural Development that seeks to promote rural livelihoods. It is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) – the Mission for poverty reduction called Aajeevika.
- National Career Service (India)(NCS)
The objective of this project is to help job-seekers land up at the job they deserve.
Under this scheme, an online job-portal named as National Career Service portal has been launched which acts as a common platform for Job-seekers, employers, skill providers, govt. departments, placement organizations and counsellors. The portal possesses mre than 3.11 crore registered job-seekers and more than 9 lakh employers from across the country.
- Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
Bring the assisted poor families above the poverty line by organising them into Self Help Groups (SHGs) through the process of social mobilisation, their training and capacity building and provision of income generating assets through a mix of bank credit and government subsidy.
- Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgaar Yojana (SGSY)
Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgaar Yojana (SGSY) started on 01.04.1999 is a major on going programme for self employment for the rural poor. The programme was developed after reviewing and restructuring the erstwhile Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP) and allied programmes namely
- Training Rural Youth for Self Employment (TRYSEM)
- Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA)
- Supply of Toolkits in Rural Areas (SITRA)
- Ganga Kalyan Yojana (GKY)
- Millions Wells Scheme.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, notified in 200 districts in the first phase on Feb 2, 2006 was renamed Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) on 02 Oct 2009. 130 districts were notified in 2007 and with the notification of the remaining districts on 01 April 2008, the entire country has been covered. Exception is given to district with a hundred percent urban population. The Act seeks to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes