According to the recent economic survey, the problems associated with logistics are the main concern for India trade and they are reducing the competitiveness by increasing the cost. Some key challenges are as follows:
- High cost of logistics-impacting competitiveness in domestic and global market.
- The structure of modal mix is an inefficient one ( Roadways 60% and Railways 30%)
- Under developed material handling infrastructure and fragmented ware housing.
- Multiple regulatory/ policy making bodies with procedural complexities including cumbersome and duplicate processes.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes