There are 3 methods to calculate the National income.These methods are given by Simon Kuznets.
- PM (Product Method) or Product service method.
- IM (Income Method)
- CM (Consumption Method) or expenditure method.
In India the combination of Product method and Income methods is used for calculating the National Income.
In the Product method the GDP is taken into consideration.Net income earned in foreign countries is deducted from the GDP.From this the depreciation is subtracted.
In this method the National Income is calculated by
National Income = Total Rent Plus (+) Total wages Plus (+) Total Interest Plus (+) Total Profit.
The total net income of the people working in different sectors and commercial sectors are taken into consideration.
This method is not generally used for calculating the National income.According to this method
- National Income =Total Consumption Plus Total Savings
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes