Saint Kabir mystic poet & saint was brought up in Muslim weaver family.He spreaded his spiritual message in simple words . He opposed hypocrisy,superstition,caste system.Teachings of Kabir were also mentioned in books of Sikh religion.
Following are the teachings of Saint Kabir:
- Anti Casteism -Don’t ask caste of saint.Rather ask his knowledge.
- World is maya – God can be seen only when curtain of material illusion (maya) is removed. Saint Kabir gives example of burning psychological house.
- Masteris supreme than God – Saint Kabir believed that God can be reached through only with guidance of Master
- Karmayoga – Saint Kabir did his profession of weaving & at same time remembered also God .
- Simplicity – Saint Kabir prays to God of giving wealth to take care of self as well as the guest.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes