Different types of robots can performs different types of tasks. For example, many of the robots are made for assembly work which means that they are not relevant for any other work and these types of robots are called Assembly Robots. Similarly, for seam welding many suppliers provide robots with their welding materials and these types of robots are known as Welding Robots. While on the other hand many robots are designed for heavy-duty work and are known as Heavy Duty Robots.
There are some applications given below:
- Caterpillar plans which is aiming to develop remote-controlled machines and are expecting to develop heavy robots by 2021.
- A robot can also do Herding task.
- Robots are increasingly been used more than humans in manufacturing while in auto-industry there are more than half of the labors are “Robots”.
- Many of the robots are used as Military Robots.
- Robots have been used in cleaning up of areas like toxic waste or industrial wastes etc.
- Agricultural robots.
- Household robots.
- Domestic robots.
- Nano robots.
- Swarm robots.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes