Electromagnetic waves or EM waves are waves that are created as a result of vibrations between an electric field and a magnetic field. In other words, EM waves are composed of oscillating magnetic and electric fields.
Properties of electromagnetic waves:
- EM waves are composed of oscillating electric and magnetic fields at right angles to each other and both are perpendicular to the direction of propogation.
- They travel with a constant velocity of 3×108m/s in vaccum.
- They are not deflected by an electric and magnetic field.
- They are transverse waves which can show interference and diffraction and may be polarised
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes