Newton’s First Law of Motion states that a body continue to be in its state of rest or of uniform motion along a straight line, unless it is acted upon by some external force to change the state
(1) If no net force acts on a body, then the velocity of the body cannot change i.e. the body cannot accelerate.
(2) Newton‟s first law defines inertia and is rightly called the law of inertia. Inertia are of three types :Inertia of rest, Inertia of motion, Inertia of direction
(3) Inertia of rest : It is the inability of a body to change by itself, its state of rest. This means a body atrest remains at rest and cannot start moving by its own.BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2022 Mains Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2022 - Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes