Write down Intro
- Historical reasons: oldest society in the world. Long time period had led to growth of various social institution in its own way.
- Geographical reasons: Earlier the geographical barrier were difficult to crossed and hence become the cause for isolation and hence independent development which led to variety.
- Economic factors: Trade and commercial activities have carried Indians to far off areas throughout the ages. These group maintain closer contact with outside world continuously brought new features.
- During most of the phases of the Indian history, different political class and entities existed in India. Even at the time of Indian Independence, 565 princely state were there.
- The political class had different set of rules and policies which led to different social-cultural practices.
- The open and assimilatory outlook of Indian culture has also contributed to intensification of diversity.
This diversity is blessing for India as it has made us tolerant, liberal and assimilatory in our outlook.
BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes