- What is Anti microbial resistance?
Ans: Antimicrobial resistance is the ability of a microorganism like bacteria, viruses and some parasites to stop an antimicrobial from working against it . The resistance reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of these drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections.
- What is VoLTE?
Ans: Voice over long term evolution is a standard for high speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals. This technology allows voice calls to be packaged and carried through LTE networks.
- What is quantum computing?
Ans: A quantum computer employs the principle of quantum mechanics to store information in ‘qubits’ instead of typical ‘bits’ of 1 and 0.It takes the strange ability of subatomic particles to exist in more than one state at any time. They can do intensive number – crunching tasks more efficiently than the fastest super computers.BPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for BPCS Prelims and BPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by BPCS Notes are as follows:-
- BPCS 2020 Mains (65th Mains) Tests and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims Exam 2020 (66th Prelims)- Test Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Prelims and Mains 2020 Tests Series and Notes Program
- BPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes